Enter to Win HERC's Cover Letter Sweepstakes!
HERC wants to help you put your best foot forward - starting with your cover letter! Maybe you need to refresh or refocus your cover letter or just want another perspective. Whatever your reason, HERC wants to help.
Simply, create a new HERC job alert in the month of February so you can stay in the know about new jobs that are relevant to your career goals and be entered to win a professionally written cover letter. It's a win/win!
Check out the video below to see just how easy it is to set up job alerts!
At the end of the month, HERC will randomly select five winners to have their cover letters written by a professional cover letter/resume writing company courtesy of HERC. HERC staff will not be writing your cover letter and cannot guarantee that it will land you your dream job. But, we think it’s a great opportunity to get an outside perspective on updating/focusing your cover letter.
Enter to Win
- Click here to create your new job alert
- Enter your job search requirements and click "search"
- Click the red button that says "Email me job alerts"
- You will be asked to sign-in or create a free account to complete the set-up
- Once your job alerts have been set up your name and email address will be added to our sweepstakes and be entered to win the cover letter writing service
- You can unsubscribe from your job alert at any time
Here's a quick video to show you how easy it is to set up your job alerts:
The cover letter writing service will be provided by an outside vendor and not by HERC. HERC will not be part of the cover letter writing process and cannot guarantee results. Click here for the official rules.
Contact Brianne@hercjobs.org with any questions or if you have any difficulties setting up your job alerts.
24 Feb 2017 13:10:16 CSThttps://www.fastcompany.com/3068359/hit-the-ground-running/how-to-upgrade-your-social-media-presence-for-your-post-college-job-h
24 Feb 2017 13:10:16 CSThttps://hbr.org/2017/02/3-ways-to-get-more-done-right-now
24 Feb 2017 13:10:16 CSThttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-business/wp/2017/02/24/career-coach-finding-role-models-where-you-need-them/