HERC of the Carolinas Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in North and South Carolina.
When you join HERC of the Carolinas, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across North Carolina for support.
View full list of membership benefits – links to member resources page
To receive a free HERC of the Carolinas New Membership Packet, email the HERC of the Carolinas Director or call 252-737-4936.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
"Our institution has a strong interest in broadening the pool of applicants for any given position, and in the recruitment of dual-career couples. The notion that one might be able to search easily for all the faculty jobs in a region advances important institutional goals. The ease, convenience, and transparency of the HERC website all make a lot of sense."Share Your HERC Story