Central Midwest membership is open to all colleges, universities, hospitals, government/non-profit organizations, and members of private industry committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, talented workforce in the Central Midwest HERC region.
When you join Central Midwest HERC, you’ll help your institution:
- Improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- Tap into a highly educated and diverse pool of jobseekers,
- Access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- Acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- Utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across the Central Midwest for support.
To receive a free Central Midwest New Membership Packet, email the Central Midwest HERC Director or call 319.335.3991.
Follow HERC Regionally
"Holy Cross made two faculty hires from HERC during our first year of membership.”Share Your HERC Story