HERC's member institutions know that dual-career concerns influence candidates' decisions when searching for and considering a job. The decision to accept a job frequently becomes contingent upon an offer of job search assistance and opportunities for your accompanying partner.
What HERC Offers Dual-Career Jobseekers
- Access to the most comprehensive list of jobs at institutions within a commutable distance.
- Dual-career search technology that enables you to search for jobs that meet both you and your partner's job search criteria.
- A library of articles, research, and studies on the dual-career topic.
- Links to institutions that have dual-career programs and policies.
- Jobseeker webinars on dual-career subjects.