Information for Prospective Member Institutions
GO HERC Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in the state or Oregon and southern Washington.
When you join GO HERC, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across Oregon and southern Washington for support.
To receive a free GO HERC New Membership Packet, email the GO HERC Director or call 503.494.5657.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
"Since becoming a member of HERC, in October 2006, the Colleges of the Fenway consortium has enjoyed the many benefits of this organization. HERC has provided us with a valuable recruitment tool enabling the six schools in the consortium to post all of our open positions on its website. It has also been useful in conducting faculty searches and we have hired many candidates who have seen our postings on the HERC website. Also valuable has been the opportunity to network and collaborate with over fifty institutions of higher learning on such critical issues as diversity and advertising. The annual diversity roundtable provides the opportunity to brainstorm ideas and address challenges we all face in the ever-changing work environment."Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions