HERC’s free jobseeker webinars give you access to leading career development experts.
What Works for Women at Work: How to navigate subtle gender bias successfully
Thursday, June 4th - 10 PT/11 MT/12 CT/1 ET
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours.
Click here to Register
Archived Webinars Available on Demand
Jobseeker Career Search & Development
HERC webinars are recorded and made available online for jobseekers to view on demand. Visit the HERC Jobseeker Webinar Page to browse through the various offerings or click on the titles below to directly access the webinar of your choice.
- Global Academic Careers: Exploring International Opportunities
- Employers Think I'm Old: Emphasizing My Experience to Get Faculty and Non-Faculty Positions in Higher Ed
- Targeting Your CV or Resume for Faculty or Non-faculty Positions
- The Campus Visit: Interviewing for Faculty Positions
- Expanding Your Career Networks
- Insider Tips for Finding a Job Outside Academia
- Ask the Experts: Answers to Your Toughest Academic Job Search QuestionAcademic Job Search in the Sciences
- Power and Challenge: The Now and Next of Women in STEM
- Disclosing Disability: What You Need to Know
- Making Your Case: Writing Cover Letters for Non-Academic Jobs
- How to Understand Academia and SucceedNot a Bad Gig: Academic Career in the Two-Year Colleges
“I do believe that thanks to my preparation that centered on HERC tools I was offered and accepted the position in which I am currently, and have been for two months. I'm grateful for HERC and strongly recommend using your tools! Thanks for being there, and supporting all of us.”Read Angie 's Story Share Your HERC Story