RallyPoint is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. RallyPoint is the U.S. Military's Professional Network. RallyPoint members are a body of service members who are dedicated to improving themselves and to helping others in their military community achieve success in their lives and careers. Learn about member discounts with RallyPoint here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your company is all about, what is it?
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
RallyPoint is the most active online community for the U.S. military in the world. We have representation from all branches and all ranks of the military. A large percentage of our members are seeking employment opportunities in stable, community-based organizations, such as higher education institutions and are seeking higher education to allow them to advance within a civilian career trajectory.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
The ability to get in front of hundreds of thousands of verified U.S. military service members and veterans and to communicate with them in a closed and trusted community.
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
A more concentrated effort on recruiting and accepting military candidates as students in higher education institutions. As a result, many higher education organizations are seeking veteran employees to help with the student recruitment process.
5. Does your company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Email and onsite targeting for marketing by branch of the military, rank, age, military specialty, education level/ interest, geographic location, etc.
Robust education pages that have internal community features such as internal conversation threads, multimedia presentation, RallyPoint representation by all members who have attended that institution.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your company?
It gives RallyPoint the opportunity to communicate with a broader number of higher education institutions to help our members who are seeking education and employment. Our missions and goals are very aligned.