GTX HERC Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in the state of Texas
When you join GTX HERC, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across Texas for support.
View full list of membership benefits by clicking here.
To receive a GTX HERC New Membership Packet, email the GTX HERC Directors.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
Look for clues during job interviews that your boss has a tendency to micromanage or other undesirable traits, writes Edward Fleischman. If you end up with an incompetent boss, don't hesitate to seek another opportunity elsewhere. Fortune (2/14)17 Feb 2017 12:33:47 CSThttp://fortune.com/2017/02/14/leadership-career-advice-job-interview-boss-management-work-culture/
Start planning the next 12 months of your career by deciding whether you want to find a new job, improve your current situation, start a business or focus your energy on a creative pursuit, Michael Pollock writes. "Don't just wait for it to happen -- know what you'd like to see," he writes. Forbes (2/15)17 Feb 2017 12:33:47 CSThttp://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2017/02/15/are-you-planning-your-career-you-should-be/#5389a30a503b
Entrepreneur online (2/16)17 Feb 2017 12:33:47 CSThttps://www.entrepreneur.com/article/288354
Iowa lawmakers have approved a measure that would scale back the bargaining power of unions, including those at state colleges and universities. Public-sector unions, excluding those for public safety workers such as police and firefighters, would be limited to negotiating base wages but not other issues such as benefits and staff reductions. Reuters (2/16)17 Feb 2017 12:33:47 CSThttp://www.reuters.com/article/us-iowa-labor-idUSKBN15V30A