HERC of the Carolinas Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in North and South Carolina.
When you join HERC of the Carolinas, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across North Carolina for support.
View our full list of member benefits.
To receive a free HERC of the Carolinas New Membership Packet, email the HERC of the Carolinas Director or call 252-737-4936.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
"We have gained tremendous value from participating in HERC. The HERC website is a key facet of our dual-career program and has greatly simplified posting open faculty and staff positions. Equally valuable has been the opportunity to network with colleagues in Provost's Offices and Human Relations across the region to share insights on innovation and success in recruiting and diversity initiatives."Share Your HERC Story