HERC of the Carolinas Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in North and South Carolina.
When you join HERC of the Carolinas, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across North Carolina for support.
View our full list of member benefits.
To receive a free HERC of the Carolinas New Membership Packet, email the HERC of the Carolinas Director or call 252-737-4936.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
“Harvard belongs to HERC for many important reasons. It facilitates member collaboration and its powerful job search website is an invaluable dual-career tool for the spouses and partners of our faculty and senior administrator candidates.”Share Your HERC Story