Central Midwest membership is open to all colleges, universities, hospitals, government/non-profit organizations, and members of private industry committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, talented workforce in the Central Midwest HERC region.
When you join Central Midwest HERC, you’ll help your institution:
- Improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- Tap into a highly educated and diverse pool of jobseekers,
- Access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- Acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- Utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across the Central Midwest for support.
To receive a free Central Midwest New Membership Packet, email the Central Midwest HERC Director or call 319.335.3991.
Follow HERC Regionally
"Harvard University has been a supporter of HERC since its creation. To date we have measured the organization's effectiveness for us, and our membership has definitely returned more to the University when compared to our annual investment. In less than one year, Harvard saved nearly $35,000 in advertising discounts. In addition to recruiting some strong talent, we have collaborated with colleagues from peer institutions on a number of activities, including diversity-based forums, vendor negotiations, and membership meetings. HERC has also helped accompanying spouses and partners of faculty and administrators with their recruitment needs."Share Your HERC Story