The Central Midwest HERC welcomes new members! Membership is open to all colleges, universities, hospitals, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and members of private industry committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, talented workforce in the Central Midwest HERC region.
Joining is easy. To learn more about membership benefits, cost, eligibility, and how to join:
- Visit our Member Benefits and Member Information webpages
- Attend an upcoming Central Midwest HERC meeting or event
- Download the Institutional Collaboration to Support Your Diversity & Dual-Career Recruitment document
- Read the Prospective Member Institutions FAQs and HERC Member Testimonials
- Download the appropriate membership packet:
- Member Institutions are regional colleges and universities, affiliated hospitals, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Associate Members are regional business and industry partners that share goals of recruiting and retaining top talent and offering job opportunities in disciplines requiring specialized training and/or higher education degrees.
- Contact the Central Midwest HERC Director to schedule a time to talk
When you join the Central Midwest HERC, you'll help your institution improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions, access to a highly educated and diverse pool of jobseekers, free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools, the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and a rich network of peers at regional institutions for support.
Follow Central Midwest HERC
"The HERC website has been a tremendous resource in my work with jobseekers. The site is very easy to use, and with positions at colleges and universities becoming ever more attractive in this economy, it allows me to encourage job seekers to look at multiple institutions. Without it, my clients would be working hard yet finding fewer opportunities."Share Your HERC Story
“I do believe that thanks to my preparation that centered on HERC tools I was offered and accepted the position in which I am currently, and have been for two months. I'm grateful for HERC and strongly recommend using your tools! Thanks for being there, and supporting all of us.”Read Angie 's Story Share Your HERC Story