The Central Midwest HERC welcomes new members! Membership is open to all colleges, universities, hospitals, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and members of private industry committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, talented workforce in the Central Midwest HERC region.
Joining is easy. To learn more about membership benefits, cost, eligibility, and how to join:
- Visit our Member Benefits and Member Information webpages
- Attend an upcoming Central Midwest HERC meeting or event
- Download the Institutional Collaboration to Support Your Diversity & Dual-Career Recruitment document
- Read the Prospective Member Institutions FAQs and HERC Member Testimonials
- Download the appropriate membership packet:
- Member Institutions are regional colleges and universities, affiliated hospitals, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Associate Members are regional business and industry partners that share goals of recruiting and retaining top talent and offering job opportunities in disciplines requiring specialized training and/or higher education degrees.
- Contact the Central Midwest HERC Director to schedule a time to talk
When you join the Central Midwest HERC, you'll help your institution improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions, access to a highly educated and diverse pool of jobseekers, free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools, the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and a rich network of peers at regional institutions for support.
Follow Central Midwest HERC
"Our institution has a strong interest in broadening the pool of applicants for any given position, and in the recruitment of dual-career couples. The notion that one might be able to search easily for all the faculty jobs in a region advances important institutional goals. The ease, convenience, and transparency of the HERC website all make a lot of sense."Share Your HERC Story