Information for Partners & Prospective Partners
GO HERC welcomes partnerships with a variety of Oregon and Washington organizations.
Who can qualify as a GO HERC partner?
- City, County, State Government
- Small Businesses
Partners may post jobs, receive discounts, and otherwise enjoy the other benefits of the HERC community.
Email the GO HERC Director or call 503.494.3893 to discuss how your organization and GO HERC can work together.
Geographic RegionGreater Oregon HERC includes Oregon and southern Washington.
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Graduate students can differentiate their curriculum vitae by including what CareerTrax founder David Jensen calls "add-ons," such as a certificate or a group or association affiliation. Such extras can highlight unique skills other candidates may lack, Jensen writes in this commentary. Science (free content) (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttp://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2018/03/little-add-ons-add-standout-cv
- You can benefit more from conference attendance by researching which workshops are most relevant to you, writes Thomas Smale. Check out social media beforehand to identify the sessions others in your field are attending, and follow up with new people you meet after returning to the office. Entrepreneur online (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://www.entrepreneur.com/article/310031
- U.S. News & World Report (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-03-14/3-questions-you-must-be-prepared-to-answer-in-a-job-interview
- A recent report from the American Association of University Women found that women graduate college with about $1,500 more in student loans than their male peers and carry about two-thirds of all student debt in the nation. Researchers say factors influencing the disparity include the fact that more women are attending college and a persistent pay gap with men after graduation. CNBC (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/american-women-hold-two-thirds-of-all-student-debt-heres-why.html
Featured Member Institutions