Information for Partners & Prospective Partners
GO HERC welcomes partnerships with a variety of Oregon and Washington organizations.
Who can qualify as a GO HERC partner?
- City, County, State Government
- Small Businesses
Partners may post jobs, receive discounts, and otherwise enjoy the other benefits of the HERC community.
Email the GO HERC Director or call 503.494.3893 to discuss how your organization and GO HERC can work together.
Geographic RegionGreater Oregon HERC includes Oregon and southern Washington.
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Strategies used by sales professionals are effective for job searches as well, such as flattery, mirroring the interviewer, and making the interview a two-way conversation, Emily Moore writes. The SPIN technique, which involves identifying pain points, is an example of a sales technique that job seekers can use, she writes. Glassdoor (8/14)15 Aug 2018 13:07:35 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/sales-techniques-job-interview/
- LinkedIn and other social networks have become far more important than resumes for landing a job, Kathryn Vasel writes. Resumes have become less than 10% of the hiring process, says Macy Andrews, senior director of HR at Cisco. CNNMoney (8/14)15 Aug 2018 13:07:35 CDThttp://money.cnn.com/2018/08/14/pf/resume-dead/index.html
- U.S. News & World Report (8/14)15 Aug 2018 13:07:35 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-08-14/5-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-starting-a-job-search
- The number of college students age 35 and older was 2.2 million in 2015 and is projected to grow to 2.4 million by 2026, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. Going back to school later in life could mean a hit to retirement savings, and those doing so should avoid borrowing from a 401(k) to pay for it, says advisor Sean Moore of Smart College Funding. MarketWatch (8/14)15 Aug 2018 13:07:35 CDThttps://www.marketwatch.com/story/student-loans-after-40-is-your-retirement-doomed-2018-08-13
Featured Member Institutions