Information for Prospective Member Institutions
GO HERC Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in the state or Oregon and southern Washington.
When you join GO HERC, you’ll help your institution:
- improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions,
- tap into a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers,
- access free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools,
- acquire the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and
- utilize a rich network of peers at institutions across Oregon and southern Washington for support.
To receive a free GO HERC New Membership Packet, email the GO HERC Director or call 503.494.5657.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
"HERC is an integral part of our core recruitment strategy and serves as repository of resources and information on higher education issues. This membership and partnership is invaluable to DePaul University HR Staffing Department. "Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions