Search Jobs in Greater Tennessee
Information for Prospective Member Institutions
The Greater TN HERC welcomes new members! Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in Tennessee.
Joining is easy.To learn about membership benefits and how to join:
- Read the Prospective Member Institutions FAQs.
- View the Join the Greater Tennessee HERC powerpoint.
- Feel free to contact the Greater TN HERC Director to schedule a time to talk.
- View this webinar for more information (password: tnherc2014).
When you're ready to join:
- Complete the Greater TN HERC Membership Pledge Form.
- Complete the Greater TN HERC Membership Invoice and mail with fee to the address listed on the form.
When you join the Greater TN HERC, you'll help your institution improve its recruitment and retention efforts through greater regional and national exposure for your open positions, access to a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers, free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools, the purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and a rich network of peers at Tennessee institutions for support.
You'll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
Featured Member Institutions