6 Questions for AllHigherEd.com
AllHigherEd.com is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. AllHigherEd.com is the trusted and proven website that specializes in job and career listings for higher education professionals. AllHigherEd showcases jobs for all higher ed professionals who work at all levels of employment, at all types of academic institutions, in all 50 states and worldwide. Learn about member discounts with AllHigherEd.com here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your organization/company is all about, what is it?
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
At a time when many higher ed job boards are raising their prices every few months, AllHigherEd is giving institutions a smart and affordable way to recruit and hire on multiple job boards simultaneously - for one consistently low price.
AllHigherEd stands above the competition because our website gives institutions the most recruiting power and reach for their recruitment dollars.
Every job posted on AllHigherEd is placed on respective leading niche higher ed employment websites - for no extra charge. Those websites include PhdJobs.com, BusinessSchoolJobs.com, UCareers.com, SciencePositions.com, PresidentJobs.com and many others.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
Our Unlimited Job Posting Plan. It gives colleges and universities 12 months of unlimited job postings on AllHigherEd and bonus placement on 10 other leading employment websites - for no extra charge. Our friendly staff does all the job posting work for the colleges for all 12 months, which saves HR departments time and resources.
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
Nine out of every ten academic job seekers now search for jobs on the Internet, instead of flipping through pages of print publications. For years, recruitment advertising has been shifting from print to online, and that trend will continue. So to compete for the best job seekers, colleges and universities must ensure that their jobs are visible on as many high-quality, academic employment websites as possible.
AllHigherEd.com is the best way to do that.
Every job placed on AllHigherEd is placed on 10 other respective niche job boards, for no extra charge. This saves institutions hours of job-posting time and hundreds of dollars with each job posted. More importantly it ensures that each job will be viewed by the right job seekers, on the right job boards, every time.
5. Does your organization/company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Yes. Our Prestige Ads give colleges and universities the power to recruit with eye-catching banner ads when they need to fill executive level jobs like president, vice-president, and chancellor. Prestige Ads are large front page display ads which - when clicked - link jobseekers to a full page ad. The full page ad showcases the institution best features and programs through images, links, and job details.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your organization/company?
At AllHigherEd we are committed to making recruitment easy and affordable. HERC’s member discounts make it easier and affordable for institutions to recruit and hire. By becoming a Trustee-level HERC partner, we are teaming up with an organization that shares our commitment to giving institutions more for their recruitment dollars.
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/41E79136-7137-41AC-B8EF-F7B0C7F54184
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/DD966659-F18C-44C6-B77D-9EE7E3772265
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/EA0C5BD4-2953-400E-B061-670B790F8FEE