6 Questions for Careerminds
Careerminds is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. Careerminds is a renowned holistic career mobility and transition firm providing higher education with outplacement support, retirement lifestyle coaching, spousal relocation support, and executive development coaching. Higher education institutions rely on us to solve their workforce planning issues with our high-touch, high-tech approach that leads the industry in service and innovation. Learn about member discounts with Careerminds here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your organization/company is all about, what is it?
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
Few programs are tailored to higher education and focus on the end of the employee lifecycle. Both our retirement coaching and outplacement services support education employees at the end of their tenure. Our suite of services is very much focused on the employee, while helping the institution with workforce planning as well as offboarding.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
Our high touch/high tech outplacement program does all the heavy lifting and participants get back to work in under 12 weeks on average, while improving employer brand.
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
10,000 baby boomers per day are poised to retire over the next 15 years. Compared to other industries, higher education has the most employees over the age of 55, leaving HR with massive amounts of retirement preparation, succession planning, and leadership development work.
Higher Education will need to recruit and develop talent fill the open skill gaps. Our retirement planning and employee development programs can assist HR leaders in ensuring a smooth transition while retaining new and diverse talent.
5. Does your organization/company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Our Workday and PeopleAdmin integrations that provide two-way data sharing, reporting on participants using Careerminds’ programs, providing visibility and saving time.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your organization/company?
We share similar values and a commitment to creating excellence in higher education HR departments so they can best serve their employees. Through this partnership, Careerminds can help improve the work experiences of thousands of people!
- 12 Jul 2018 12:40:56 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/F51F07B6-6B99-489A-8497-2747FC0871DB
- 12 Jul 2018 12:40:56 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/625B83CC-2250-4C7E-9BF8-AFC11B7E9107
- 12 Jul 2018 12:40:56 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/2052EA3E-ABE8-422F-BC73-960556469DC6