6 Questions for CommunityCollegeJobs.com
CommunityCollegeJobs.com is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. Founded in 2009, CommunityCollegeJobs.com is the recognized leader in community college recruitment and hiring. Our website is the affordable, highly-effective recruitment solution that helps community colleges recruit and hire top professors, administrators, chancellors, presidents, adjunct instructors, financial aid officers, and other academic professionals. Learn about member discounts with CommunityCollegeJobs.com here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your organization/company is all about, what is it?
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
We have established and maintained our unique leadership position year after year because we focus only on the recruitment and hiring needs of community colleges.
Unlike other employment companies that try to be "all things to all people,” CommunityCollegeJobs.com is free of the clutter, confusion, and superfluous information found on many employment websites.
Our website provides a user-friendly experience for job seekers, and an easy-to-use recruitment tool for employers. Simply put, CommunityCollegJobs.com is where the world searches for - and advertises - community college jobs.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
Colleges love our Unlimited Job Posting Plan. It gives community colleges 12 months of unlimited job postings on CommunityCollegeJobs.com and bonus placement on up to 7 other leading employment websites - for no extra charge. Also, our friendly staff does all the job posting work for the colleges for all 12 months, which saves HR departments time and resources.
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
It is widely-known that community colleges are the fastest-growing segment of higher education, and they are among the most important institutions in academia today.
For community colleges to operate at optimal levels now and in the years ahead, they will need top professors in their classrooms, the best administrators in their executive offices, and talented staff members working in offices throughout their institutions. CommunityCollegeJobs.com will be there to help colleges in all 50 states attract the best professionals to work, teach, and lead at their institutions now and in the years ahead.
5. Does your organization/company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Yes. Our Prestige Ads give colleges the power to recruit with eye-catching display advertising when they need to fill high-level jobs like president, vice-president, and chancellor. Prestige Ads are large front page banner ads which - when clicked - link jobseekers to a full page ad that showcases the institution through images, links, and job details. Prestige Ads are clicked and view three times more than standard job listings.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your organization/company?
Our company cares deeply about diversity and inclusion in academia. By becoming a Trustee-level HERC partner, we are partnering with an organization that shares our commitment to promoting diversity in academia. By teaming up with HERC, we are partnering with an organization that is leading the way in making sure that all forms of diversity are represented in higher education.
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/0E0D101A-9C22-4FF5-8D08-49BCDCE127FC
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/B311E7D3-F963-41F4-85B2-1CCFC3320950
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/2A93C156-99D9-4126-80AB-826A848E3D46