6 Questions for Human Capital Professionals
Human Capital Professionals is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. Human Capital Professionals was started by a group of passionate HR system experts that challenged the traditional way of managing HR systems. Our group of HR system experts are intimately familiar with each major player in the HR system space and can immediately step into an organization and provide support. Learn about member discounts with Human Capital Professionals here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your organization/company is all about, what is it?
"Teamwork"! HCPros works internally as a team to provide extraordinary efficiency and externally with our clients to insure we are all successful as a team.
2. What makes your organization stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
Due to the specialized niche of HR technology, resources with the necessary skills are highly sought after and come with a high price tag. We are able to counter this by working virtual and as a team. The savings is directly passed to our clients, which will be extremely beneficial to schools with limited budgets.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to colleges and universities that wins you the most accolades?
With over 20 years combined experience, our team's knowledge is our biggest asset. Providing our clients with access to our teams extensive knowledge of HR technology to help our clients achieve system nirvana is incredibly rewarding.
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
The largest trend we see in HR technology is the constant changing of SaaS recruiting systems. Typically it is not the systems fault, it is a matter of how the system was configured. If the system is not configured to align with a schools particular needs, then end users are frustrated and believe the system should be replaced. However, not only is this cost prohibitive, but with a little help from the HCPros team to find a solution within the existing system, thus eliminating the need to change systems.
5. Does your organization/company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Our Health Check is a great way for HERC members to see how their system is operating compared to others. By providing our analysis and best practices, the members will be able to set true and obtainable goals with metrics.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your organization/company?
We are passionate about HR technology and helping companies fully utilize their investment. Partnering with an established yet still growing company as in HERC will allow us to further our presence and ability to offer support to schools in need.
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/0E0D101A-9C22-4FF5-8D08-49BCDCE127FC
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/B311E7D3-F963-41F4-85B2-1CCFC3320950
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/2A93C156-99D9-4126-80AB-826A848E3D46