6 Questions for Monster
Monster is HERC's newest Trustee Level Partner. Monster doesn’t just help you find more people; we help you find the right people. We also offer the tools and resources you need to find, hire, and develop the workforce you need to match educators, administrators, and staff with opportunities. Learn about member discounts with Monster here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your company is all about, what is it?
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
Monster doesn’t just help you find more people; we help you find the right people. We also offer the tools and resources you need to find, hire, and develop the workforce you need to match educators, administrators, and staff with opportunities.
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
Power Resume Search
Career Ad Network
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
Education institutions are starting to adopt social recruiting strategies, allowing recruiters to be in contact with job seekers outside of their traditional recruiting pools.
5. Does your company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
Every institution has unique requirements, so whether you need all our solutions or just one, we’re here to help in whatever way works best for you, with leading edge:
- Social recruiting solutions
- Tools to quickly chart careers and understand personalities
- Unique candidate engagement solutions
- Award-winning technologies that help pinpoint the right candidates from a vast applicant pool
- Secure, reliable, and trusted talent management systems
- Diversity and inclusion solutions that help people work better together
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your company?
Monster is committed to serving higher education with the technology, tools, and thought leadership to support finding, hiring, and developing the best talent. By becoming a Trustee Partner of HERC, Monster seeks to contribute to the recruitment efforts of HERC’s over 700 college and university members. We believe in HERC’s mission of advancing the ability of member institutions to recruit and retain the most diverse and talented workforce and assisting dual-career couples.
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/41E79136-7137-41AC-B8EF-F7B0C7F54184
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/DD966659-F18C-44C6-B77D-9EE7E3772265
- 18 Jan 2018 13:30:07 CSThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/EA0C5BD4-2953-400E-B061-670B790F8FEE