6 Questions for PageUp
PageUp is a HERC Trustee Level Partner. PageUp helps drive employee engagement and workplace productivity with a cutting-edge SaaS-delivered talent management system. Learn about member discounts with PageUp here.
1. If you had one word to describe what your company is all about, what is it?
Pioneer. We’re leading talent management technology for higher education worldwide.
2. What makes your service stand out in the higher education recruitment and retention field?
We’re breathing new life into talent management technology for higher education, bringing:
● 17 years of experience in higher education. We’re built to support unique functionality such as faculty hiring and search committees.
● One single, versionless platform to assist institutions across the employee lifecycle.
● 24/7/365 dedicated account support team who doesn’t rest until our clients are “Raving Fans.”
“The flow of data from PageUp to our Human Resources Information System has worked very nicely for us. We are able to capture the information and have real-time reports and data analytics for when our search committees or hiring managers are asking us for data, we are able to produce that in real time now. We have not been able to do that in the past.”
Roberta Maldonado Franzen
Director of Talent Acquisition
Kansas State University
3. What is the tool or resource you provide to clients that wins you the most accolades?
PageUp clients would say it’s a close call between our dedicated Account Support and our Reporting and Analytics. Our users rave about the intuitive reporting functionality as they can capture information within the industry-leading Report Builder solution without IT assistance!
4. What is a trend you see in your field that affects higher education recruitment?
We see HR moving from transactional applicant tracking to strategic sourcing. With our built-in Candidate Relationship Management solution, we are guiding our clients into the future of recruiting with proactive candidate recruitment.
5. Does your company have any new initiatives or products that would be of interest to HERC members?
As a true SaaS and versionless platform, we release a new upgrade to our client base every month! Meaning, users experience no downtime and are always offered the latest technology.
Recent enhancements to the PageUp solution have included updates to our Search Committee functionality allowing seamless screening of candidates, integrations with more background check vendors and I-9 providers, and clients can’t get enough of our new Everyday Performance App.
6. Why is partnering with HERC important to your company?
Just as HERC is committed to advancing member institutions’ ability to recruit and retain the most diverse and talented workforce, PageUp is committed to providing higher education institutions the technology to connect talent to their future.
PageUp has worked in the global higher education space for over 17 years and as a leader in talent management technology for higher education, we feel our organizations are a perfect match.
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/0E0D101A-9C22-4FF5-8D08-49BCDCE127FC
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/B311E7D3-F963-41F4-85B2-1CCFC3320950
- 19 Apr 2018 12:37:43 CDThttp://www.smartbrief.com/branded/2C38068E-E325-4E2A-945A-692BD5A52313/2A93C156-99D9-4126-80AB-826A848E3D46