Resources for Member Institutions
Here you will find all the tools and resources to help you get the most out of your MNYSC HERC membership.
The comprehensive job board is the core component of the HERC enterprise. In this section, you will find technical information on posting your jobs.
But HERC is much more than a job board. Here you will also find information on the other benefits available to you as a MNYSC-HERC member including:
- Professional development opportunities and resources including webinars and resources from membership meetings on topics such as diversity recruitment, dual career, and social media that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of best recruitment and retention practices
- Up-to-date information on the member discounts on recruitment and retention products and services that will help cut the costs of your recruitment efforts.
- Member news
- Dual career resources and diversity organization resources
- Practical tips on leveraging your MNYSC HERC Membership
- Your MNYSC HERC as an OFCCP Compliance Tool
“Membership in HERC demonstrates Drexel’s commitment to recruiting practices that are engaged, transparent, and equitable. By listing our open positions for faculty and professional staff, Drexel shows its enduring commitment to a diverse and supportive academic environment.”Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions