Information for Prospective Member Institutions
Michigan HERC welcomes new members! Membership is open to all accredited institutions of higher education in the state of Michigan.
Joining is easy. To learn about membership benefits and how to join:
When you join Michigan HERC, you'll help your institution improve its recruitment and retention efforts though:
- Unlimited job postings on the MI-HERC job board
- Greater regional and national exposure for your open positions through national advertising in diversity and disciplinary publcations
- Acess to a highly educated and unusually diverse pool of jobseekers
- Free professional development conferences and webinars that keep staff up to date on cutting edge recruitment and retention strategies and tools
- The purchasing power that comes with pooled resources, and a rich network of peers at Michigan institutions for support.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to join us!
"HERC is an integral part of our core recruitment strategy and serves as repository of resources and information on higher education issues. This membership and partnership is invaluable to DePaul University HR Staffing Department. "Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions