Resources for Member Institutions
Here you will find all the tools and resources to help you get the most out of your NorCal HERC membership.
The comprehensive job board is the core component of the HERC enterprise. To access technical information on please visit: posting your jobs.
But HERC is much more than a job board. Here you will also find information on the other benefits available to you as a NorCal HERC member including:
- Professional Development Webinars. Professional development opportunities and resources on topics such as diversity recruitment, dual career, and social media that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of best recruitment and retention practices
- OFCCP Compliance information. Details on direct jobseeker outreach and targeted advertising.
- Dual Career Resources. Resources for the jobseeker and the member institution.
- Member discounts. Up-to-date information on recruitment and retention products and services that will help cut the costs of your recruitment efforts.
- Diversity organization resources.
"HERC is a critical aspect of our institution’s recruitment and retention strategy. With HERC membership, the University of Houston, Downtown is reaching a highly educated and diverse talent pool for our jobs and contributing to OFCCP compliance. We have also benefited from HERC partnerships with vendors that offer significant savings on products and services. Regional member meetings allow us to share ideas, trends, and best practices with colleagues at institutions in the region. HERC membership is a great investment that returns a high yield in dividends."Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions