Resources for Member Institutions
Here you will find all the tools and resources to help you get the most out of your NorCal HERC membership.
The comprehensive job board is the core component of the HERC enterprise. To access technical information on please visit: posting your jobs.
But HERC is much more than a job board. Here you will also find information on the other benefits available to you as a NorCal HERC member including:
- Professional Development Webinars. Professional development opportunities and resources on topics such as diversity recruitment, dual career, and social media that allow you to stay on the cutting edge of best recruitment and retention practices
- OFCCP Compliance information. Details on direct jobseeker outreach and targeted advertising.
- Dual Career Resources. Resources for the jobseeker and the member institution.
- Member discounts. Up-to-date information on recruitment and retention products and services that will help cut the costs of your recruitment efforts.
- Diversity organization resources.
"Becoming involved with the HERC gave HR a platform to really connect with our Provost and Deans in exploring best practices for attracting and retaining the best faculty and staff, far beyond supporting the online recruitment process. It is really useful to be able to direct prospective candidates to the resources on the HERC sites, and tap into the many resources available there, especially those for dual career couples. Yet, what I value most in being a member of our HERC is developing relationships and sharing ideas with others in the field who have a similar mission."Share Your HERC Story
Featured Member Institutions