HERC does more than any other organization to provide highly educated and diverse jobseekers with access to job opportunities at colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations. HERC was also the first organization to provide resources to help dual-career couples find jobs within a commutable distance.
These are just a few of the ways HERC has succeeded in addressing critical higher education recruitment and retention matters:
- HERC member institutions collaborate, innovate, and learn from one another.
- HERC member institutions receive more faculty candidates from HERC than other sources.
- HERC member institutions have a powerful tool in their dual-career toolkit.
- HERC member institutions utilize HERC to comply with EEOC requirements by reaching highly diverse jobseekers.
- HERC member institutions save considerably on products and services with HERC member discounts.
- HERC jobseekers get interviews and find great jobs.
- HERC jobseekers find jobs that enable them to maintain a healthy work/family balance.
- HERC dual-career jobseekers find jobs within a commutable distance of their partners.
- HERC partners receive visibility and build relationships with higher education decision makers.
Explore more about HERC by reading testimonials:
"Holy Cross made two faculty hires from HERC during our first year of membership.”Share Your HERC Story