HERC does more than any other organization to provide highly educated and diverse jobseekers with access to job opportunities at colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations. HERC was also the first organization to provide resources to help dual-career couples find jobs within a commutable distance.
These are just a few of the ways HERC has succeeded in addressing critical higher education recruitment and retention matters:
- HERC member institutions collaborate, innovate, and learn from one another.
- HERC member institutions receive more faculty candidates from HERC than other sources.
- HERC member institutions have a powerful tool in their dual-career toolkit.
- HERC member institutions utilize HERC to comply with EEOC requirements by reaching highly diverse jobseekers.
- HERC member institutions save considerably on products and services with HERC member discounts.
- HERC jobseekers get interviews and find great jobs.
- HERC jobseekers find jobs that enable them to maintain a healthy work/family balance.
- HERC dual-career jobseekers find jobs within a commutable distance of their partners.
- HERC partners receive visibility and build relationships with higher education decision makers.
Explore more about HERC by reading testimonials:
"The HERC website has been a tremendous resource in my work with jobseekers. The site is very easy to use, and with positions at colleges and universities becoming ever more attractive in this economy, it allows me to encourage job seekers to look at multiple institutions. Without it, my clients would be working hard yet finding fewer opportunities."Share Your HERC Story