HERC does more than any other organization to provide highly educated and diverse jobseekers with access to job opportunities at colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations. HERC was also the first organization to provide resources to help dual-career couples find jobs within a commutable distance.
These are just a few of the ways HERC has succeeded in addressing critical higher education recruitment and retention matters:
- HERC member institutions collaborate, innovate, and learn from one another.
- HERC member institutions receive more faculty candidates from HERC than other sources.
- HERC member institutions have a powerful tool in their dual-career toolkit.
- HERC member institutions utilize HERC to comply with EEOC requirements by reaching highly diverse jobseekers.
- HERC member institutions save considerably on products and services with HERC member discounts.
- HERC jobseekers get interviews and find great jobs.
- HERC jobseekers find jobs that enable them to maintain a healthy work/family balance.
- HERC dual-career jobseekers find jobs within a commutable distance of their partners.
- HERC partners receive visibility and build relationships with higher education decision makers.
Explore more about HERC by reading testimonials:
"Since becoming a member of HERC, in October 2006, the Colleges of the Fenway consortium has enjoyed the many benefits of this organization. HERC has provided us with a valuable recruitment tool enabling the six schools in the consortium to post all of our open positions on its website. It has also been useful in conducting faculty searches and we have hired many candidates who have seen our postings on the HERC website. Also valuable has been the opportunity to network and collaborate with over fifty institutions of higher learning on such critical issues as diversity and advertising. The annual diversity roundtable provides the opportunity to brainstorm ideas and address challenges we all face in the ever-changing work environment."Share Your HERC Story