The New England Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (NE HERC) is the region's premiere job board for faculty, staff, and academic executives featuring over 2,700 current jobs from member colleges, universities, teaching hospitals, research institutes, and education-related not-for-profits. Our member institutions are distinctly committed to diversity hiring and dual-career couples, and our jobs cover the broadest spectrum of business functions, academic disciplines, and career stages. All our job search resources are free and open to the public.
Create An Account
- Create a profile
- Upload CV/resume
- Save searches
- Receive e-job alerts
New England HERC
Our newly redesigned website offers a number of enhanced tools to improve the recruitment process for job seekers and member institutions alike:
- Simplified Job Searching - improved filters, e-alerts, and simplified user interface
- Enhanced Dual-Career Options - easier process for linking your search and your partner's
- CV/Resume Builder - convenient uploading and formatting options
- Searchable Portfolio - ability to upload more materials/file formats for better exposure to employers
- Google Maps - quick assessment of potential commutes from job detail screen
- Mobile Access - better access your account and jobs on the go
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, or observations about our new site, please share them. The changes we've made are intended to improve the job search experience, and we'll continue to add features and functionality based on your continued feedback.
Follow HERC Regionally
New England HERC covers Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, and northern Connecticut.