Higher Ed Jobs at Institutions Committed to Diversity and Inclusion
ARE YOU A JOB SEEKER?
FIND YOUR IDEAL JOB IN HIGHER ED.
Are you looking to start or advance your career in higher education? Create a free HERC Jobs account to:
- Search 60,000+ faculty, staff, and executive positions
- Set up custom job alerts to stay informed of new opportunities
- Create a profile and upload your resume/CV for increased visibility to recruiters
- Access free career resources, including articles and eBooks
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?
EXPAND YOUR CANDIDATE POOL.
Are you reaching qualified professionals? Do you have strategies for supporting an equitable workplace? Leverage HERC to:
- Reach talented and diverse candidates on HERCJobs.org, our job board and career resources website, that we promote using inclusive outreach methods
- Access tools and a community of practice to reduce bias in your recruitment, selection, and retention efforts
Good Questions to Ask at an Interview
After you have submitted application materials to a posted opening, the initial application screening process could take upRead More
Higher Ed Careers for Veterans: IT Risk Assessment
Are you exploring higher ed careers for veterans? Meet Ali Abdel-Fattah. He currently serves as an IT Governance, Risk, and...Read More
How to Own Your Career Gap with Confidence
If you’re job-searching and worried about how to explain a career gap, don’t fret. Find out how you can “own...Read More
Stay Connected with HERC
Subscribe to our emails for updates on new resources and more!
The Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) is a nonprofit consortium committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the higher education workforce. With over 700 colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related organizations, HERC works to ensure member institutions are sites of belonging, where all faculty and staff can thrive. HERC provides resources, networking, and outreach programs to attract, hire, and retain a diverse and qualified workforce.