You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Dedicating time to networking is a key step to ease the feeling of being overwhelmed when starting the job search, Hallie Crawford writes. "Networking is a critical element to your search, since 60 to 70 percent of jobs are found through the hidden job market," she advises. U.S. News & World Report (7/10)13 Jul 2018 12:52:24 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-07-10/4-ways-to-jump-start-your-job-search
- Academics need to put just as much effort into creating a good cover letter as they do creating an effective curriculum vitae, writes Karen Kelsky, founder and president of The Professor Is In. In this blog post, she outlines why the cover letter can be used to persuade a potential employer, while the CV outlines professional accomplishments. The Chronicle of Higher Education (free content) (7/12)13 Jul 2018 12:52:24 CDThttps://www.chronicle.com/article/Your-CV-Should-Inform-Your/243881
- Fast Company online (7/10)13 Jul 2018 12:52:24 CDThttps://www.fastcompany.com/40589247/how-to-make-a-decision-when-you-get-multiple-job-offers
- Nearly one-third of millennials said they are not saving for retirement because they don't see the point when "anything can happen between now and then," according to PGIM Investment's 2018 Retirement Preparedness Survey. More than half of millennials surveyed said they plan on retiring whenever they have enough saved. ThinkAdvisor (free registration) (7/10)13 Jul 2018 12:52:24 CDThttps://www.thinkadvisor.com/2018/07/10/retirement-saving-remains-elusive-for-millennials/
Featured Member Institutions