You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Be sure you can display the skills you listed on your job application, and never say anything negative about a previous employer, human resources manager Steve Pritchard says. Show that you have come prepared with examples if asked about your successes and failures, and take the opportunity to comment if asked whether you have anything to add at the end of the interview, professional coach Keith Sbiral says. Glassdoor (6/21)22 Jun 2018 11:56:30 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/interview-questions-trip-up/
- Make time to mentor younger employees, giving them insights into your career successes and failures, and pass on valuable information that has helped you in your work, Craig Stephens writes. Be forward-thinking by embracing change, maintain your professional relationships and share your knowledge with a blog or self-published book. U.S. News & World Report (6/21)22 Jun 2018 11:56:30 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/On-Retirement/articles/2018-06-21/how-to-leave-a-lasting-career-legacy
- Business News Daily (6/21)22 Jun 2018 11:56:30 CDThttps://www.businessnewsdaily.com/10919-hire-career-coach.html
- Artificial intelligence and automation have potential to reshape the economy, but it remains to be seen exactly what that means for workers. The US has lost middle-class jobs in areas such as manufacturing and data processing. MIT Technology Review online (free registration) (6/18)22 Jun 2018 11:56:30 CDThttps://www.technologyreview.com/s/611412/ai-could-wreak-economic-havoc-we-need-more-of-it/
Featured Member Institutions