You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- If an interviewer asks a question that could be illegal, concerning topics such as age or family status, candidates should ask for clarification or seek to answer the underlying concern, writes Sybil Pressprich, a career and educational counselor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison's Division of Continuing Studies. Overall, candidates should stay calm and assess if such questions could affect their fit with the organization. Wisconsin State Journal (Madison) (11/19)20 Nov 2017 12:49:06 CSThttp://host.madison.com/wsj/business/career-corner-dealing-with-questionable-job-interview-questions/article_52be5e89-b6cd-5018-b74b-11a9188e1eb0.html
- If you'd like to add your volunteer or community service experience to your resume, use a brief section at the bottom. Format volunteer experiences as you would jobs, and list skills that are transferable to the role you're applying for, writes Samantha Keefe. Glassdoor (11/17)20 Nov 2017 12:49:06 CSThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/add-volunteering-to-your-resume/
- Women on Business (11/16)20 Nov 2017 12:49:06 CSThttp://www.womenonbusiness.com/job-boring/
- The American Historical Association is reporting a 12% decline in the number of full-time position listings for history majors through its organization, noting that it's the fifth straight year that the number of such job openings has declined. Some of the largest declines were seen in fields such as African, Asian and Middle Eastern history, the data showed. Inside Higher Ed (11/17)20 Nov 2017 12:49:06 CSThttps://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/11/17/decrease-number-openings-history-faculty-jobs
Featured Member Institutions