You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Women just graduating from college can boost their job search by contacting people working in desired fields and asking for information on job openings or other referrals, workplace issues expert Holly Caplan writes. Candidates also should write thank you notes to anyone who has helped them and clean up social media accounts to appear more professional, she advises. Ladders (6/23)25 Jun 2018 13:16:29 CDThttps://www.theladders.com/career-advice/from-campus-to-career-5-tips-to-stand-out-during-the-job-search
- Your resume summary shows what you can offer a role or organization, and it should paint a picture of the type of worker you are, career coach Lynn Carroll says. Keep it brief to no more than three sentences, include relevant keywords that are applicable to the company and role, and use descriptive language. Glassdoor (6/22)25 Jun 2018 13:16:29 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/resume-summary/
- Houston Chronicle (tiered subscription model) (6/22)25 Jun 2018 13:16:29 CDThttps://blog.chron.com/careerrescue/2018/06/ace-a-30-minute-interview/
- A Society for Human Resource Management survey found 35% of employers offered paid maternity leave in 2018, an increase from 26% in 2016, while paid paternity leave increased from 21% to 29%. The survey of more than 3,500 human resources professionals showed 34% of organizations increased benefits over the past year, including telecommuting and company-organized fitness challenges. Employee Benefit News (free registration) (6/22)25 Jun 2018 13:16:29 CDThttps://www.benefitnews.com/news/employers-zero-in-on-paid-parental-leave
Featured Member Institutions