You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- While college career centers can be helpful resources, they also occasionally provide bad advice, such as to emphasize your education over work experience on your resume. You should always focus on your work experience and avoid bringing portfolios of class work and similar items to job interviews, writes Alison Green. U.S. News & World Report (5/22)24 May 2017 13:44:57 CDThttp://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2017-05-22/new-grads-6-examples-of-bad-advice-your-career-center-told-you
- Professionals should consider their motivation before agreeing to take on extra work, including whether they are passionate about the duties to be performed or are more motivated by financial benefits, writes Regan Walsh. The most important consideration of all may be whether the option to turn down the extra work even exists, Walsh writes. Harvard Business Review online (tiered subscription model) (5/23)24 May 2017 13:44:57 CDThttps://hbr.org/2017/05/before-you-agree-to-take-on-new-work-ask-3-questions
- Fortune (5/23)24 May 2017 13:44:57 CDThttp://fortune.com/2017/05/23/leadership-career-advice-college-graduation-2017-grad-first-job-search/
- Many academic library leaders feel their role is to support student success, but only half say they have a clearly articulated policy on fostering such success, a recent survey shows. In addition, the data indicate many librarians don't feel valued by supervisors such as chief academic officers. Campus Technology (5/22)24 May 2017 13:44:57 CDThttps://campustechnology.com/articles/2017/05/22/survey-highlights-digitizations-impact-on-campus-libraries.aspx
Featured Member Institutions