You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Candidates should turn down a job offer if an employer won't let them meet new teammates or show them their office space before the job begins, writes career expert Liz Ryan. In this commentary, she outlines 10 red flags that could mean trouble for workers taking a new job. Forbes (7/20)21 Jul 2017 13:22:01 CDThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2017/07/20/ten-red-flags-that-scream-dont-take-this-job-offer/#3f00bb4f6f56
- LinkedIn's "Search Appearances" feature allows users to see how many people are finding them via LinkedIn searches, which can help them optimize their accounts, writes Julie Inouye. In addition, users can monitor their All-Star status to see what aspects of their profile still need to be improved. Inc. online (7/20)21 Jul 2017 13:22:01 CDThttps://www.inc.com/john-nemo/how-to-get-discovered-by-your-ideal-audience-on-li.html?cid=hmside4
- San Francisco Chronicle (tiered subscription model) (7/20)21 Jul 2017 13:22:01 CDThttp://blog.sfgate.com/gettowork/2017/07/20/change-the-way-you-approach-job-interviews-asking-three-questions/
- Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, and several other Republicans have introduced the Protecting American Jobs Act, which would transfer jurisdiction over labor disputes from the National Labor Relations Board to the federal courts. The proposal would also remove most of the NLRB's rulemaking power. The Hill (7/20)21 Jul 2017 13:22:01 CDThttp://thehill.com/regulation/legislation/343021-cruz-offers-bill-to-weaken-labor-boards-power
Featured Member Institutions