You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Trust your instincts and take note of how you feel about a job before you go ahead and accept an offer, executive career coach Mikaela Kiner says. Career coach Dana Manciagli recommends reviewing the job description and asking yourself if you want to spend your workdays on those tasks. Glassdoor (5/18)21 May 2018 13:10:30 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/right-job-offer/
- Professionals contemplating a career in academia have various jobs they can explore, including nontenure-track teaching jobs and positions in diversity offices or libraries, writes David McDonald, assistant director of graduate services at Duke University Career Center. To find the best fit, McDonald suggests matching skills and desires with different available options. Inside Higher Ed (5/21)21 May 2018 13:10:30 CDThttp://www.insidehighered.com/advice/2018/05/21/suggestions-alt-ac-careers-may-be-overlooked-opinion
- FastCoDesign (5/19)21 May 2018 13:10:30 CDThttps://www.fastcompany.com/40574192/4-ways-to-show-curiosity-in-job-interviews-and-why-you-need-to
- Forty-three percent of households struggle to afford basic living expenses, including food, housing, transportation and health care, according to a study by the United Way ALICE Project. The study finds that 16.1 million households fall below the poverty line and that 34.7 million households earn less than what they need "to survive in the modern economy." CNNMoney (5/18)21 May 2018 13:10:30 CDThttp://money.cnn.com/2018/05/17/news/economy/us-middle-class-basics-study/index.html
Featured Member Institutions