You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Become comfortable with not hearing back from employers after submitting an application, writes Chrissy Scivicque. Only one person can get the job, so it's normal to face rejection. U.S. News & World Report (2/16)19 Feb 2018 13:06:58 CSThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-02-16/managing-the-emotional-side-of-job-search
- Have a clear idea of the type of job you're searching for that is in line with your career path, writes Christine Kelly. Understand the position description thoroughly to target your application towards the job and be prepared for the interview, she writes. Inside Higher Ed (2/19)19 Feb 2018 13:06:58 CSThttps://www.insidehighered.com/advice/2018/02/19/questions-ask-avoid-sabotaging-your-career-search-opinion
- Glassdoor (2/16)19 Feb 2018 13:06:58 CSThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/changing-careers-beliefs-to-drop/
- Jobless claims remained under the 300,000 threshold associated with a strong labor market for another week, with initial claims for unemployment benefits hitting 230,000 for the week ending Feb. 10, per the Labor Department. The jobless rate is at 4.1%, a 17-year low. Reuters (2/15)19 Feb 2018 13:06:58 CSThttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-unemployment/u-s-weekly-jobless-claims-rebound-from-near-45-year-lows-idUSKCN1FZ1PB
Featured Member Institutions