You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- There are ways to make yourself stand out at work, says Kaethe Schuster, national account manager at The Dow Chemical Company. "Never be a bystander, think ahead and always bring something original to the table. Providing industry insights, contacts, ideas and other relevant solutions will make you valuable," she says. Forbes (8/18)20 Aug 2018 12:08:28 CDThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/shelcyvjoseph/2018/08/18/want-to-climb-up-the-corporate-ladder-start-here/
- Long breaks from work or sabbaticals are an opportunity to strengthen skills and gain diversity of thought, career consultant Amanda Augustine says. Sabbaticals are becoming more common as companies have become less wary of employment gaps, notes recruiter Jodi Chavez. CNBC (8/13)20 Aug 2018 12:08:28 CDThttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/14/advice-for-career-breaks-how-to-explain-it-on-your-resume.html
- Glassdoor (8/15)20 Aug 2018 12:08:28 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/negotiation-secrets/
- A recent report from Challenger, Gray and Christmas, Inc. finds that only 10% of job searchers relocated for new jobs in 2018 compared to over 32% of employees between 1986 and 1990. Applicants are likely less willing to move due to relocation packages being downgraded after the dot-com bubble burst, the report notes. Fortune (8/16)20 Aug 2018 12:08:28 CDThttp://fortune.com/2018/08/16/relocating-for-work-job-careers/
Featured Member Institutions