You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Let what you love to do guide your career, advises AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes. "You've got to enjoy going to work and when you're passionate about something, when you enjoy it, you're going to be better at it," he said. CNBC (3/19)21 Mar 2018 12:05:18 CDThttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/airasia-group-ceo-on-the-importance-of-passion-when-making-career-decisions.html
- Consult with industry insiders, and learn what you can about potential interviewers to gain a competitive edge before your next job interview, writes Emily Moore. In addition, avoid requesting a certain salary and opt to let the employer name a salary range. Glassdoor (3/15)21 Mar 2018 12:05:18 CDThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/ultimate-guide-to-job-interviews/
- U.S. News & World Report (3/19)21 Mar 2018 12:05:18 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-03-19/spring-clean-your-career
- Data from the Employee Benefit Research Institute show 79% of Americans expect to bolster their income in later years by working past the traditional retirement age of 65, but columnist Michelle Singletary argues that this might not be as simple as it seems. People may find themselves simply incapable of working once they reach a certain age and, despite legislation, employers are frequently reluctant to hire older people. The Washington Post (tiered subscription model) (3/19)21 Mar 2018 12:05:18 CDThttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/get-there/wp/2018/03/19/no-retirement-savings-thinking-youll-just-work-longer-think-again/?utm_term=.d8dc3dd7e1fc
Featured Member Institutions