You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Prepare your references by giving them a list of your recent projects, as well as your resume and cover letter, Monica Torres writes. Explain the qualities that the job requires and the types of questions that they might receive. Ladders (7/16)18 Jul 2018 12:56:02 CDThttps://www.theladders.com/career-advice/why-you-need-to-vet-and-coach-your-job-references
- Higher-education faculty members should consider dedicating a week during the summer to developing a "master scholarship plan," writes Christine Tulley, author, English professor and academic career development coordinator for the Center for Teaching Excellence at the University of Findlay. The plan should encompass any upcoming conference presentations, grant deadlines and projects, she advises. Inside Higher Ed (7/11)18 Jul 2018 12:56:02 CDThttps://www.insidehighered.com/advice/2018/07/11/benefits-developing-master-writing-plan-over-summer-opinion
- CNNMoney (7/9)18 Jul 2018 12:56:02 CDThttps://money.cnn.com/2018/07/09/pf/how-to-increase-work-productivity/index.html
- Facebook has hired professors from top universities, such as Carnegie Mellon, Oxford and the University of California at Berkeley, to help improve its artificial intelligence research group. Company executives say the hires are working under a "co-employment model" that allows them to keep part-time positions at their universities. Forbes (7/18)18 Jul 2018 12:56:02 CDThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/samshead/2018/07/18/facebook-hires-top-brains-to-boost-ai-labs/#5ee964353a77
Featured Member Institutions