You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Academics, especially those in the science field, should keep work-life balance in mind when searching for a new job and should ask about an organization's policies and attitudes on the subject, writes CareerTrax founder David Jensen. Professionals also should identify their own work-life balance needs and find a job that's a good fit, he advises in this commentary. Science (free content) (2/14)16 Feb 2018 13:38:50 CSThttp://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2018/02/find-your-sweet-spot-work-life-balance
- Never criticize a company or a person on your LinkedIn profile, and don't post unprofessional or inappropriate images, writes Liz Ryan. Be aware that your comments on other people's blog posts and your status updates will appear on your profile, she writes. Forbes (2/14)16 Feb 2018 13:38:50 CSThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2018/02/14/ten-things-never-ever-to-put-in-your-linkedin-profile/#6370284c35e6
- Glassdoor (2/14)16 Feb 2018 13:38:50 CSThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/resume-mistakes-checklist/
- Three private college graduate student unions have withdrawn their petitions for elections from review by the National Labor Relations Board, saying they'll work for recognition within their institutions. A statement from graduate union members at the University of Chicago pointed to the anti-union climate of the NLRB under President Donald Trump for their decision. Inside Higher Ed (2/15)16 Feb 2018 13:38:50 CSThttp://www.insidehighered.com/news/2018/02/15/blow-graduate-student-union-movement-private-campuses-three-would-be-unions-withdraw
Featured Member Institutions