You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- A simple scorecard can help you decide between two jobs based on factors such as salary, schedule and workload, writes Allison Rimm. With the scorecard, job seekers weigh the importance of such factors and multiply the importance weight by the score for each job before arriving at a total. Harvard Business Review online (tiered subscription model) (4/27)28 Apr 2017 12:26:09 CDThttps://hbr.org/2017/04/a-scorecard-to-help-you-compare-two-jobs
- Try to be empathetic and tactful even if you're frustrated by working with a difficult boss, writes Ashley Stahl. Be careful about venting your frustrations to colleagues or doing anything else that can burn bridges within your department or company, Stahl writes. Forbes (4/26)28 Apr 2017 12:26:09 CDThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/04/26/7-ways-to-deal-with-a-difficult-boss/#483d0d9d5ed9
- The Seattle Times (tiered subscription model) (4/27)28 Apr 2017 12:26:09 CDThttp://www.seattletimes.com/nwshowcase/careers/how-to-know-when-to-give-up-on-a-job/
- The US, where 8% of CEO spots are held by women, outpaces France, Germany and the UK with female representation in top jobs, according to a study by Heidrick & Struggles. However, that number fell between 2015 and 2016, while the UK saw its female representation tick upward during the same time span. CNBC (4/25)28 Apr 2017 12:26:09 CDThttp://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/25/female-ceos-are-still-extremely-rare-in-the-us-and-europe.html
Featured Member Institutions