You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- If you were fired from a previous job, avoid blaming a former manager and instead describe how you've learned from the experience. End your explanation by emphasizing your skills and positive qualities, writes Hallie Crawford. U.S. News & World Report (12/13)15 Dec 2017 12:49:54 CSThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2017-12-13/fired-from-your-last-job-how-to-talk-about-it-during-an-interview
- Write down your achievements before your professional year comes to an end, making sure to note specific statistics and metrics, Michele Lando writes. After that, figure out goals that can help you build on those accomplishments next year. Glassdoor (12/13)15 Dec 2017 12:49:54 CSThttps://www.glassdoor.com/blog/year-end-accomplishments/
- The Washington Post (tiered subscription model) (12/14)15 Dec 2017 12:49:54 CSThttps://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/work-advice-what-to-do-about-that-distant-frosty-boss/2017/12/11/c8be5a74-c89d-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html
- Worldwide real wage growth -- the increase in salary minus inflation -- is expected to be just 1.5% on average in 2018, the smallest rise in the past five years, according to Korn Ferry. US workers are predicted to see a 1% increase in real pay, while employees in China could see a boost of 4.2%. CNNMoney (12/12)15 Dec 2017 12:49:54 CSThttp://money.cnn.com/2017/12/12/pf/pay-salary-work-inflation/index.html
Featured Member Institutions