You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Graduate students can differentiate their curriculum vitae by including what CareerTrax founder David Jensen calls "add-ons," such as a certificate or a group or association affiliation. Such extras can highlight unique skills other candidates may lack, Jensen writes in this commentary. Science (free content) (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttp://www.sciencemag.org/careers/2018/03/little-add-ons-add-standout-cv
- You can benefit more from conference attendance by researching which workshops are most relevant to you, writes Thomas Smale. Check out social media beforehand to identify the sessions others in your field are attending, and follow up with new people you meet after returning to the office. Entrepreneur online (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://www.entrepreneur.com/article/310031
- U.S. News & World Report (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/articles/2018-03-14/3-questions-you-must-be-prepared-to-answer-in-a-job-interview
- A recent report from the American Association of University Women found that women graduate college with about $1,500 more in student loans than their male peers and carry about two-thirds of all student debt in the nation. Researchers say factors influencing the disparity include the fact that more women are attending college and a persistent pay gap with men after graduation. CNBC (3/14)16 Mar 2018 12:56:05 CDThttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/american-women-hold-two-thirds-of-all-student-debt-heres-why.html
Featured Member Institutions