You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2017!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Good mentors will take an interest in the personal and professional lives of those they mentor and keep communication open, writes Shikha Jain Goodwin, a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Minnesota and Minneapolis VA Medical Center. Those being mentored should respect their mentor's time and come up with clear common goals for the relationship, Goodwin suggests. Science (free content) (6/23)23 Jun 2017 12:22:13 CDThttp://science.sciencemag.org/content/356/6344/1302
- It doesn't pay to focus too much on salary considerations when your benefits package often comprises about 30% of your overall compensation. Instead, take into account the medical insurance, paid time off and retirement benefits being offered, writes Susannah Snider. U.S. News & World Report (6/22)23 Jun 2017 12:22:13 CDThttp://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/articles/2017-06-22/how-to-evaluate-an-employee-benefits-package
- San Francisco Chronicle (tiered subscription model) (6/22)23 Jun 2017 12:22:13 CDThttp://blog.sfgate.com/gettowork/2017/06/22/keep-your-summer-job-search-moving-forward/
- A national survey found only 40% of female postdoctoral students who were pregnant asked for pregnancy accommodations from their institutions, even though 93% were granted. Postdocs say their hesitancy stems from a lack of family-friendly policies and research pressures in their departments. Inside Higher Ed (6/22)23 Jun 2017 12:22:13 CDThttps://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/06/22/survey-parent-postdocs-reveals-lack-access-paid-parental-leave-pressures-return-work
Featured Member Institutions