You've Come to the Right Place!
Welcome to the largest and most comprehensive higher education job board in the region, listing over 3,000 career opportunities from our member colleges and universities, community colleges, teaching hospitals, and research institutes.
In addition to the diverse career opportunities, the site enables you to:
- Create automated job alerts
- Create/upload your current CV/resume
- Make your CV/resume searchable by employers
- Include your partner's search with your own, if needed
- Access your account via mobile device and apply for jobs on the go
- Access career-focused webinars and regional resources
We wish you the best in your career aspirations for 2018!
Powered by HERC Jobseeker SmartBrief
- Recent college graduates need to find ways to translate their academic experience into skills employers are seeking, says Emily Seamone, a career adviser at the City University of New York Graduate Center. They should find ways to tell stories about overcoming adversity and explain how subjects studied have promoted problem-solving and communication skills, Seamone advises. FastCoDesign (4/18)20 Apr 2018 12:18:29 CDThttps://www.fastcompany.com/40557157/new-grads-heres-how-to-discuss-your-classwork-in-job-interviews
- Before quitting your job, ask yourself if it's possible to change the things you don't like about your job, or if there may be opportunities outside the office, writes career coach Caroline Ceniza-Levine. "Your day-to-day work isn't the only way to find challenge and growth," she writes. Forbes (4/16)20 Apr 2018 12:18:29 CDThttps://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinecenizalevine/2018/04/16/before-you-quit-your-job-five-options-for-breaking-out-of-a-career-plateau/#6be82a9a7c16
- PBS (4/17)20 Apr 2018 12:18:29 CDThttps://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/ask-the-headhunter/ask-the-headhunter-when-job-interviewers-ask-for-your-salary-history-do-this-instead
- A study shows that male academics still outnumber women as lead authors published in academic journals in most fields, with the widest gap in such areas as computer science, physics and math. Researchers say reforms in peer review and academic publishing are needed, as well as changes in parental-leave policies and the mitigation of hiring biases. Times Higher Education (UK) (free registration) (4/19)20 Apr 2018 12:18:29 CDThttps://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/gender-parity-science-generations-away#survey-answer
Featured Member Institutions